Created by artist Neil dela Merced, the design and paint job here mimics the default mask of the character with some minor changes made to make it work better in real life.
The nose hole, for example, is actually closed in the game, but has been left open here to aid breathing. The grill around the mouth has also been left out, but adding some chopsticks have been suggested to make it more accurate.
We really hope this leads the way for more 3D prints from For Honor, because there’s a lot of unique weapons and armour in that game that would look great in real life.
- Make yourself a golden 3D Printed Kukulkan from Smite
- You don’t have go down into the basement to 3D print Monstro from The Binding of Isaac
- This 3D printed Wheatley from Portal 2 can blink an LED eye
- Is this what 3D printing is? Make yourself a Mr. Poopybutthole from Rick and Morty
- Impressed by the Magneturn from Grand Illusions? Now you can 3D print one