We recently brought you a rare sight in an unusual 3D print from Attack on Titan, and now we have another one.
Again the focus is on the Colossus or Colossal Titan, which has been turned into a decently sized bobblehead. The uploader has also been kind enough to include a small section of Wall Maria and, thanks to the bobblehead’s movable arms, the Colossus can grab onto it and peer over the wall.
Another neat trick here is that the spring needed to provide the wobble is 3D printed too. While it can be replaced with a normal metal spring, the option to print everything out in plastic is always nice to have.
- 3D print your own Kensei mask from For Honor
- Make yourself a golden 3D Printed Kukulkan from Smite
- You don’t have go down into the basement to 3D print Monstro from The Binding of Isaac
- Is this what 3D printing is? Make yourself a Mr. Poopybutthole from Rick and Morty
- Impressed by the Magneturn from Grand Illusions? Now you can 3D print one