The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is still on everyone’s lips, and the maker community is creating new and interesting 3D prints to go along with it.
User ‘fotis mint‘ has recreated Link’s bow rather convincingly. It’s a bit on the small side and there’s no string, but it looks great.
There’s also no arrows to go along with it, something ‘fotis mint’ states that they will print and upload soon.
If you want Link’s bow right now you can download it for free from MyMiniFactory. Hopefully it’s a lot more durable than the weapons in the newest Legend of Zelda game.
- Claptrap from Borderlands is back once again, this time as a 3D print
- The Nikes and hoverboard from Back to the Future, now as mini 3D prints
- This kinetic sculpture is entirely 3D printed
- The 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo recreated as a free 3D print
- The Colossus Titan from Attack on Titan is now a 3D printed bobblehead