3D printed smart pistol from Titanfall, auto-aiming bullets not included
The sometimes loved and often hated smart pistol from both Titanfall games has received the 3D printed treatment.
Maker James McIntosh is to thank / blame for this creation which features accurate details and a removable clip that is held in place with a magnet.
If you’ve never played the original Titanfall, where the smart pistol became infamous, you may be wondering about the animosity towards it. In that game it was a primary weapon that would lock onto enemies using a large reticle and then execute them without requiring the player to actually aim at their target. Yes, this gun was a developer-created aimbot, kind of.
Luckily, in Titanfall 2, it was relegated down to a type of power up, giving players limited time to use it in game.
This combined with full size 3D prints of the Flatline assault rifle, Wingman revolver, data knife and arc grenades means that you pretty much have a full Titanfall aresnal, aside from the Titans themselves. Oh wait, that’s been 3D printed too.
- This 3D printed Guardian from Breath of the Wild is also a Nintendo Switch stand
- 3D Printed Sonic the Hedgehog logo is way past cool
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow
- Claptrap from Borderlands is back once again, this time as a 3D print
- The Nikes and hoverboard from Back to the Future, now as mini 3D prints