There’s a long tradition of creating 3D printed Batarangs for every iteration of Batman, and now we have one for the LEGO version of the character.
The original toy is a small bar piece that minifigure hands can clip into, with wing pieces modelled on each side. Downey replicated this, but scaled it up to be big enough for a human hand. No word on whether or not it can be used as a projectile weapon though.
You can find the free files to 3D print this yourself over on MyMiniFactory, and make sure you also watch the accompanying YouTube video to see how it was made.
- This 3D printed Cthulhu idol isn’t cursed, we promise
- 3D printed smart pistol from Titanfall, auto-aiming bullets not included
- This 3D printed Guardian from Breath of the Wild is also a Nintendo Switch stand
- 3D Printed Sonic the Hedgehog logo is way past cool
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow