With Hugh Jackman’s tenure as Wolverine over following the release of Logan, the world is once again interested in the character, including talented makers.
Fasya Daud has created a headphone stand based off of Wolverine’s classic, pointy headgear. It’s minamlistic in nature, which gives it a cool artsy look and reduces the amount of filament you’ll need to melt into the project.
While the printer is running we also suggest you check out these telescopic claws. While 3D printed claws have been around for a very long time, these go one step further to incorporate a sliding mechanism so they can be stowed away.
Finally, as a bit of odd trivia, Logan is actually called “Logan: The Wolverine” in some territories, South Africa included.
- This 3D printed Cthulhu idol isn’t cursed, we promise
- 3D printed smart pistol from Titanfall, auto-aiming bullets not included
- This 3D printed Guardian from Breath of the Wild is also a Nintendo Switch stand
- 3D Printed Sonic the Hedgehog logo is way past cool
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow