While you could 3D print a full size Nintendo Switch and trick your friends and family into thinking you have the newest console, why not make this tiny one for display on your desk?
This design comes to us from a pro in the world of minuscule game systems, Rabbit Engineering. They sell an entire range of these consoles as well as vintage PCs over on Etsy, as well as giving the files away for free.
It features most of the functionality of the Nintendo Switch, including Joy-Con controllers which can be slid in and out or inserted into a Charging Grip, a dock to house the main unit and a small screen which can house a piece of paper representing the game of your choice.
- 3D Printed Sonic the Hedgehog logo is way past cool
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow
- Claptrap from Borderlands is back once again, this time as a 3D print
- The Nikes and hoverboard from Back to the Future, now as mini 3D prints
- This kinetic sculpture is entirely 3D printed