A few days ago the world was given a collective gift in a bust of Cristiano Ronaldo that, if we’re being honest, is not very good.
The internet lost its mind and it has become the newest joke on the block. While its creator, a self-taught sculptor, is defending his work (saying “even Jesus couldn’t please everyone“), people have been working to turn this into a 3D print.
- Yes, this tiny 3D printed Nintendo Switch is a console for ants
- More DOOM 3D prints than you can shake a boomstick at
- Elemental Stones from The Fifth Element
- Another 3D printed Bolter from Warhammer 40k, this time for the Ultramarines
- A huge 3D printed LEGO Batarang intended for you and not your minifigs