This “display base” created by user Chris Bobo is modelled after Bowser’s castle and has room for five amiibos. You can see in the gallery below that Mario, Peach, Toad, Rosalina and Bowser all look great perched on the castle’s turrets.
- The ‘thermoptic pistol’ from Ghost in the Shell is now a 3D print
- You can now 3D print that ridiculous Cristiano Ronaldo bust
- Yes, this tiny 3D printed Nintendo Switch is a console for ants
- More DOOM 3D prints than you can shake a boomstick at
- You can 3D print the Elemental Stones from The Fifth Element, just don’t swallow them