The talented people from Power Up Props have recreated the cane used by Sly Cooper from the classic PlayStation series, and made the design free for everyone to have.
Like other 3D printed weapons we’ve featured before, this isn’t entirely made out of plastic. To save on filament only the complex head and the end cap are printed. The pole between them is a simple wooden dowel.
While you can insert any length of dowel and scale the head to any size you want, this version is 1.5 metres long in total. The printed head itself is 42 centimetres, so it’s no small undertaking. You can see in the gallery below that the multiple parts of the design need to be glued together before being sanded and painted.
- Set your sights on Widowmaker’s 3D printed visor from Overwatch
- Store all your Mario amiibos on this 3D printed Bowser’s castle
- The ‘thermoptic pistol’ from Ghost in the Shell is now a 3D print
- You can now 3D print that ridiculous Cristiano Ronaldo bust
- Yes, this tiny 3D printed Nintendo Switch is a console for ants