With The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild getting all the attention, and all the 3D prints, some people are still digging into old titles to make new content.
One maker has gone back to Majora’s Mask to replicate the Deku Mask. They state that, while some files to make the mask have been floating around the internet in the past, they wanted to create one with texture.
Using these free files from MyMiniFactory they printed out one mask before creating another using vacuum forming. After a lick of paint the mask is complete and looking as sad as ever.
- Google Gnome is real thanks to this 3D print
- Here are the files to 3D print every version of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek
- You don’t need to steal this 3D print of Sly Cooper’s cane because it’s free to download
- Set your sights on Widowmaker’s 3D printed visor from Overwatch
- Store all your Mario amiibos on this 3D printed Bowser’s castle