YouTube content creator Hoffman Engineering has brought us a great little project in this recreated Dragon Radar from Dragon Ball.
This focuses around a 3D printed shell which contains a green acrylic screen. behind the screen there are flashing LEDs activated by the button on the top.
- You can turn PlayStation trophies into actual awards with this 3D print
- 3D Print the Deku Mask from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, in your own time
- Google Gnome is real thanks to this 3D print
- Here are the files to 3D print every version of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek
- You don’t need to steal this 3D print of Sly Cooper’s cane because it’s free to download