Here’s a nice break from the weapon props of the 3D Print of the Day series: a display stand for two custom controllers inspired by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
The stand was created by YouTube content creator and maker CHEP 3D Printing. It was designed to hold controllers created by the company Gamers Option who sells these customs for $120 (~R1 587) each.
- You can 3D print the old portal gun from the season 3 premiere of Rick and Morty
- Thor’s helmet from the Ragnarok trailer is already a 3D print
- Call it the Binding Blade or the Sword of Seals, it can be 3D printed
- This 3D printed Dragon Radar won’t find you a Dragon Ball, but it does light up
- You can turn PlayStation trophies into actual awards with this 3D print