While, traditionally, you’d need to go on a long quest full of hacking and slashing to find Diablo, you can now 3D print him with a few clicks.
This small, non-articulated model is based off of Diablo’s appearance in Heroes of the Storm. The files to make your own can be found for free on Thingiverse, and they’re even sliced up so you can make it on any size of printer.
While you’re in the mood to recreate characters and objects from the games, we also suggest you check out this 3D printed Witch Doctor mask from Diablo III.
- 3D Print your own (miniature) helicarrier from the MCU
- 3D printed display shows off Batman v Superman Xbox One controllers
- You can 3D print the old portal gun from the season 3 premiere of Rick and Morty
- Thor’s helmet from the Ragnarok trailer is already a 3D print
- Call it the Binding Blade or the Sword of Seals, it can be 3D printed