If you’ve ever wanted to 3D print your favourite character from Minecraft, or create your own, we have a great place for you to start.
This design for a character is modelled after Jesse from Minecraft: Story Mode, but can be easily altered with a bit of CAD work. The hair piece is a separate print so you can alter that without messing with the head proportions. The torso and face detailing can also be worked on in a programme like Tinkercad, which was used to initially create this figurine.
It also comes with the added bonus of articulation. All the limbs as well as the head are on ball joints, but movement is limited thanks to the blocky nature of the design.
- These supersized & 3D printed LEGO pieces were designed and made in SA
- Hide your magic jewellery in this 3D printed Golden Snitch ring box from Harry Potter
- Diablo, from Diablo, as seen in Heroes of the Storm
- Your own (miniature) helicarrier from the MCU
- 3D printed display shows off Batman v Superman Xbox One controllers