While we usually cover 3D prints from the latest games and movies, we do sometimes find an older property to feature.
Today it’s the Man in the Moon from the movie A Trip to the Moon, or Le Voyage dans la Lune.
The anthropomorphised moon may be the single most recognisable part of the movie, and here it’s a small 3D print that can fit into your hand. The capsule that hits the poor guy in the eye is fragile here, so be careful when you print.
- Files to 3D print your own articulated Minecraft character
- These supersized & 3D printed LEGO pieces were designed and made in SA
- Hide your magic jewellery in this 3D printed Golden Snitch ring box from Harry Potter
- Diablo, from Diablo, as seen in Heroes of the Storm
- 3D Print your own (miniature) helicarrier from the MCU