We’ve featured weapons from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in the past, but they’ve been the bigger ones such as the steel mace and steel warhammer. Now we’ve got a smaller one made entirely out of plastic in the Dawnguard war axe.
The previous mace and warhammer used 3D printed parts which attached to a large wooden stick, usually a broom or mop handle. This axe is made up of 13 plastic parts which slot together instead.
The final prop measures in at around 26″ (67 centimetres) and took between 40 and 48 hours to print out.
- Become a Sith Acolyte with this 3D printed mask from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Mark V landship tank from Battlefield 1 is now a 3D print
- For Honor for real: 3D print of the Lawbringer’s massive poleaxe
- The Man in the Moon from the iconic French film is now a 3D print
- Files to 3D print your own articulated Minecraft character