Despite the popularity of League of Legends, there hasn’t been a great design to feature on our 3D Print of the Day series until now, with Katarina’s dagger. And yes, it is the singular dagger, so you’ll need to print this one out twice if you want to dual wield.
Comprised of only five parts, the finished model measures in at 60 centimetres long, and it’s going to need some finishing and painting if you want it to look as game-accurate as it does in the gallery below.
If you’re new to the world of 3D prints from League of Legends, make sure you check out the profile of Daniel Schunemann, who has created miniatures of many of the game’s champions.
- Cover your light switches with this LEGO 3D print
- 3D Print yourself the ornate Dawnguard axe from Skyrim
- Become a Sith Acolyte with this 3D printed mask from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Mark V landship tank from Battlefield 1 is now a 3D print
- For Honor for real: 3D print of the Lawbringer’s massive poleaxe