Last month a rather impressive maker project popped up in this Ancient Arrow from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. But what good is an arrow without a bow to shoot it?
The fine people over at 3D Central have recreated the Traveler’s Bow from the game in impressive fashion, printing in wood grain filament and staining it to make it look as real as possible. The limbs of the bow were completed with some metallic elements and what looks like bungee cord was used for the bowstring.
You’ll also want to watch 3D Central’s video on how they completed their version, as well as their take on the Ancient Arrow.
- Two characters from the animated movie 9 that you can 3D print
- This Daedric armour bust 3D print was created by a Skyrim developer
- Instead of reading Calvin and Hobbes you can 3D print them
- The Salamander Dagger from the Berserk manga as a 3D print
- 3D Print two of Katarina’s daggers from League of Legends
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Review