The new Power Rangers movie has inspired a raft of recent maker projects, and we have one today in 3D printed form.
The famous Dragon Dagger, as wielded by the Green Ranger, has been recreated. Designed in Fusion360 this model certainly has the shape right, but has not yet been painted to properly resemble its on-screen appearance.
If you’d like a crack at doing that yourself, the files to make this are free to download over on MyMiniFactory.
It would be remiss for us not to give you a Dragonzord to accompany the Dragon Dagger. While we didn’t find any 3D printed versions, we did find this absolutely massive LEGO render of one.
- You can now 3D print the Traveler’s Bow from Breath of the Wild
- Two characters from the animated movie 9 that you can 3D print
- This Daedric armour bust 3D print was created by a Skyrim developer
- Instead of reading Calvin and Hobbes you can 3D print them
- The Salamander Dagger from the Berserk manga as a 3D print