The M41 SPNKR rocket launcher from Halo has been recreated using a 3D printed shell for the Nerf Titan toy.
Maker Jeremy Chang is to thank for this design. While we see many Nerf mods on sites like MyMiniFactory, Thingiverse and Pinshape, they’re usually not transformative enough to get a feature. It was a clever move here, however, as it not only makes the Nerf gun much more game accurate, but it also saves a tonne of filament.
To make your own you’ll need these free files from MyMiniFactory as well as as the base Nerf gun which Chang admits to being difficult to find.
If the gallery below isn’t enough for you make sure you check out this Imgur album which contains different pictures as well as gifs of the prop being fired.
- A weapon to surpass Metal Gear: 3D print your own REX
- The famous M-5 Phalanx pistol from Mass Effect is now a 3D print
- 3D Printed Dragon Dagger from Power Rangers does not summon the Dragonzord
- You can now 3D print the Traveler’s Bow from Breath of the Wild
- Two characters from the animated movie 9 that you can 3D print