This is the first Mega Man 3D print we’ve found for the 3D Print of the Day series, and it doesn’t even come from a Mega Man game.
This design is actually the model used for the trophy in Super Smash Bros. 4. It was extracted and fixed for 3D printing, and a base and dust cloud were added to the bottom to make it stand. Unfortunately, the stand doesn’t feature the same “4” logo that the trophies from the game have.
Like the Metal Gear REX we featured recently, this model has not been finished or painted yet. We hope someone picks up the files and does the model justice. Even a solid silver or gold metallic coating would go well, like the last time we wrote about 3D printed trophies.
- Don’t miss this train: 3D print your own Thomas the Tank Engine
- Make your own Halo rocket launcher with a Nerf gun and some 3D prints
- You can now 3D print the Traveler’s Bow from Breath of the Wild
- The famous M-5 Phalanx pistol from Mass Effect is now a 3D print
- 3D Printed Dragon Dagger from Power Rangers does not summon the Dragonzord