Instead of going back (or forward) in time to run into a Terminator, you could just 3D print one instead.
This T-800 head model from Davide Dalfiume is actually a remix of a model from 2014. This version uses three separate colours to make a more menacing display model compared to the single-colour original.
We also highly suggest that you check out the accompanying video for this print. We don’t know if it’s the strange way that video was filmed, the lighting, or the fact that 3D printers still feel like a sci-fi invention, but that video is oddly menacing and would look in place in one of the movies.
- 3D Print your own Mega Man X trophy from Super Smash Bros.
- Don’t miss this train: 3D print your own Thomas the Tank Engine
- Make your own Halo rocket launcher with a Nerf gun and some 3D prints
- A weapon to surpass Metal Gear: 3D print your own REX
- The famous M-5 Phalanx pistol from Mass Effect is now a 3D print