Today we have a 3D print from Star Wars that is not one of the famous Jedi or Sith or even one of their recognisable spaceships. Instead it’s a helmet for a small subsection of Clone troopers.
This print for the paratrooper, or airborne trooper depending on who you ask, has been separated into many pieces so you can still make it on a smaller printer. It also allows you to paint the orange and black highlights with less headaches.
Speaking of painting the job on the example print in the gallery below isn’t as impressive as prints we’ve seen in the past, but it does a good enough job. The orange colour is a bit off but the weathering is a nice touch.
- Trident of the Oracle from Final Fantasy XV
- 3D Print of D.Va’s Light Gun with the Cruiser skin
- This wooden Pokémon chess set is actually 3D printed
- Nuka-Cola vending machine from Fallout 3D printed
- 3D print this model Link from Breath of the Wild