One of the most recognisable weapons from Call of Duty is the Ray Gun made popular by its appearance in the series’ Zombies mode.
Now it’s been turned into a 3D printable model by maker Chris Easton, complete with working functions such as a trigger and a power cell that can be reloaded.
There’s also the option to add some light and sound effects through the functional switch and knob located on the side of the prop. The version you see here is just a static prop, but we’re sure someone will make a more intricate version in the future.
Alternatively, Easton sells already printed models from his UK-based site for £120 (~R1 960). Just keep in mind that you’ll be paying for shipping and import fees and taxes, and it will still require a good paint job to look as accurate as the example prop in the gallery below.
- Soldier: 76’s Heavy pulse Rifle from Overwatch
- Iron Man’s Heartbreaker helmet
- Full size Phaser Rifle from Star Trek
- 3D printed Clone paratrooper helmet from Star Wars
- Trident of the Oracle from Final Fantasy XV