The star of the Rick and Morty season 3 trailer was undoubtedly Pickle Rick, and now you can 3D print him.
This design comes to us from Jon Cleaver who has created a lot of great stuff in the past. His series of Pokémon GO “aimer” cases is what he’s probably best known before, but he’s also done stuff like the old portal gun from the first episode of season 3.
You can find the files to make Pickle Rick on MyMiniFactory. You’ll need to spend some time finishing and painting your pickle, but it doesn’t look too bad as an unpainted print if you use green filament.
Alternatively, Cleaver is selling completed versions on his Etsy store. You’ll be paying $15.70 for a regular print and $23.55 for the hand painted version you can see in the gallery below.
- Revolver replica from BioShock
- Human-scale bolt pistol from Warhammer 40K
- Wonder Woman’s tiara as seen in the movie
- Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures enclosures
- Folding Batarang from the Batman Arkham games