If you’re a fan of esports you’ll know that Rush is set to take place at the Sandton Convention Centre from 21st to 23rd July.
“But I don’t have a ticket,” we hear you cry. Well, htxt.africa has 10 pairs of tickets (that’s 20 in total) to give away, and one pair of these could be yours.
All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet below. It’s that simple.
— Hypertext (@htxtafrica) July 7, 2017
We will be picking the winners randomly on and announcing the winners on 17 July 2017. The contest closes on Friday 14 July at 12h00. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1) This competition is only open to persons who are resident in South Africa. We cannot ship the prize overseas.
2) No cash equivalents are available, and the prize is not transferable.
3) Employees, agents and their families of HTXT Media and rAge are not eligible to enter.
4) Only one entry per reader will be allowed.
5) The judges’ decision is final.
6) The closing date for the competition is the 14th of July 2017 at 11:59pm, and the winner will be notified by Twitter the following week.
7) If we are unable to contact the winner within seven days of decision, a new winner will be declared.
8) By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9) HTXT Media, rAge, and the respective directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, from entry or use of the prize.
10) We will not share the data entered in the competition fields with third parties.
11) Winners will need to supply their full name, ID number, contact number and email address please so the event organisers can communicate with them how to collect their tickets