January 2018 isn’t exactly slated to be a game heavy month. Aside from Dragon Ball Fighter Z, The Inpatient and Monster Hunter: World, there’s not a hell of a lot in the pipeline to be really excited about.
Perhaps as a remedy for this, Nintendo is having a sale this month, offering discounts on some of the indie games available for the Switch (the terribly named Nindie games – bleh!).
There’s quite a decent selection on offer; titles range from puzzlers to platformers to space battlers and more. The sale starts this week and it runs until January 15th – that’s next week Monday, if you don’t have a calendar handy. Below are the titles on offer, with prices.
- Death Squared – R126.75 (25% off, normal price R169)
- GoNNER – R90.30 (30% off, normal price R129)
- Graceful Explosion Machine – R110 (31% off, normal price R159)
- INVERSUS Deluxe – R116.35 (35% off, normal price R179)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – R130 (33% off, normal price R195)
- Semispheres – R90.95 (30% off, normal price R129.95)
- Severed – R130.65 (33% off, normal price R195)
- Thimbleweed Park – R195 (25% off, normal price R260)
- Thumper – R174.20 (33% off, normal price R260)
So if you’re flush with cash this month – that is, you didn’t blow it all over the December break and New Year – you can sort yourself out with entertainment that may last you well into next month. Enjoy!