It’s a new week and a new africast, with a trio of topics starting off a bit strange.
Conspiracy theorist (which is probably the nicest term we can use) Alex Jones has been kicked off of several platforms with Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook giving him and his Info Wars show the boot.
Next up is the Samsung Note 9 – the company’s latest flagship that we’ve been using for the past few days. While we’ll have a full review soon, this early time has been fantastic, as you would expect from a R19K flagship.
Finally, for a bit less money, is the R2K Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6. This instant camera is a bit of a niche product but does have its uses, and everyone still loves the vintage feel of Polaroid-style prints.
Mentioned in this africast:
- Vimeo pulls Alex Jones’ Info Wars content from its platform
- Silicon Valley is saying “no thanks” to Alex Jones
- Facebook unpublishes Alex Jones pages due to hate speech violations
- BONUS: H3H3 Alex Jones tribute
- Samsung Pay now available to Standard Bank customers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unpacked – Everything you need to know
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Review: Hip to be square