If you somehow don’t have anything to play on your Nintendo Switch right now, another showcase of Nindie (Nintendo Indie) titles has just been released.
The 15-minute showcase (embedded at the bottom of this story) showed off 22 different games, as well as providing the release dates / windows for all of them.
We’ve written up a handy list you can skim through below, with their releases following. Any date without a year attached to it is scheduled to come out in 2018.
One announced title that is available right now is the superb Into the Breach. In a bit of a surprise announcement it was released for the Switch and you can buy it right now. Topping off this good news is a great local pricing for us in South Africa. This Switch version of the game is priced exactly the same as the Steam version at only R105.
While Into the Breach doesn’t have the staying power of FTL, it’s a fantastic experience that we highly recommend and, at that price, it’s a no-brainer.
If you don’t want to sit through the full showcase, check out this playlist of most of the games that were shown.
- Into the Breach
- Hyper Light Drifter: Special Edition | 6th September
- TowerFall for Nintendo Switch | 27th September
- Treasure Stack | US Winter
- Zarvot | October
- Mineko’s Night Market | Early 2019
- Samurai Gunn 2 | Early 2019
- Bullet Age | November
- The World Next Door | Early 2019
- Levelhead | November
- King of the Hat | Early 2019
- Untitled Goose Game | Early 2019
- Desert Child | December
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut | 13th September
- Bastion | 13th September
- The Messenger | 30th August
- Undertale | 18th August
- Jackbox Party Pack 5 | October
- Transistor | November
- Dragon: Marked for Death | 13th December
- Light Fingers | 20th September
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP | October