Launched in 2016 nav>>, the financial functionality contained within the FNB App, has gradually gained additional functionality.
Today FNB added nav>> Home to the service.
The new feature allows users to list and sell their home securely to buyers who qualify for a home loan.
“With over 8 million properties registered in the deeds office, we see a significant opportunity to become a game-changer in the property industry,” chief executive of FNB Retail, Raj Makanjee, said.
Sellers will benefit from cost savings when using this solution said FNB.
“Through this solution, our sellers and buyers can engage, arrange to view a listed property and negotiate the price, via Secure Chat on the FNB Banking App. Sellers and buyers and sellers also can disclose personal contact information only when they are comfortable to do so,” chief imagineer (FNB’s title not ours) at nav>>, Jolandé Duvenage, said in a statement.
The chief imagineer (we seriously have no idea what this even means) lists some of the benefits that selling and buying a property through nav>> Home has.
Benefits for sellers
- Access thousands of buyers most likely to qualify for a Home Loan
- Conveniently calculate your savings upfront
- A quick and convenient 6-step listing process
- List for a fair price using an instant free value estimate for your property and view similar and current listings in your area
- Manage and edit your own listing at any stage
- Monitor number of views & likes (provides valuable customer insights)
- Filter buyers on the likelihood to qualify for a Home Loan
Benefits for buyers
- Engage in a trusted environment
- View photo galleries of properties
- Request a quick and easy pre-approval and Home Loan application
- Access other nav» Home tools like calculators, instant free value estimates, area and property reports
- Access a standard Offer to Purchase document
- Get 50% back in eBucks on the first Home Loan repayment and get up to 50% off bond registration fees with a selected panel of attorneys