Raspberry Pi is the leading name when it comes to hobbyist computing and maker projects, and you can get yourself a kit containing a 3 B+ board by entering our contest.
RS Components South Africa is one of the best places to get electronics like this in the country, and they’ve supplied us with a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Premium Kit put together by DesignSpark.
Inside of the box there’s almost everything you need to get going:
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Official Raspberry Pi USB Power Supply
- Official Raspberry Pi HDMI Cable
- Premium Raspberry Pi Case
- Micro-SD card with operating system – New Out Of Box Software (NOOBS)
This kit sells for R1 078.04 including VAT, but you could win it by signing up for our newsletter below.
Those who visit Hypertext will notice that the site has recently been redesigned, and we’ve updated our newsletter too so you’re getting the best content in your mailbox.
You have from today until 19th November to enter, and we’ll get in touch with the winner shortly after.
If you don’t want to wait for the results, you can go ahead and buy the kit from RS Components right now.
Terms and conditions
1) This competition is only open to persons who are residents in South Africa. We cannot ship the prize overseas. 2) No cash equivalents are available, and the prize is not transferable. 3) Employees, agents and their families of HTXT Media and RS Components are not eligible to enter. 4) Only one entry per reader will be allowed. 5) The judges’ decision is final. 6) The closing date for the competition is the 19th of November at midnight, 7) By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 8) HTXT Media, RS Components and the respective directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, from entry or use of the prize. 9) We will not share the data entered in the competition fields with third parties.