Another week, another africast where we touch on all your entertainment and folding tech needs.
After little known commpany Royole announced their folding phone, Samsung finally showed the world their take on a foldable device after years of teasing us with its existence. We don’t know much about it other than the fact that it will be insanely expensive, but it’s still an exciting time for phone enthusiasts.
Much weirder than new future tech is a new future film where Pokémon fans finally get to see these creatures in a live action adaptation. Unfortunately, after seeing the first trailer of Detective Pikachu, this may be something that should never have been made. Despite the creepy designs the trailer gives off the impression that there’s some genuine thoughtfulness and effort being put into the movie, and that’s good enough for most of us.
Finally we return to Assassin’s Creed as Odyssey gives off a terrible first impression, but will absolutely floor you if you devote a few dozen hours into it and its take on ancient Greece and all the exciting tales therein.
Mentioned in this africast:
- Samsung’s Foldable Phone could debut in March 2019 and cost $1700
- What we know about Samsung’s new foldable phone
- Royole debuts first commercially available foldable phone for $1318
- Detective Pikachu looks terrible, in a good way
- The hardest part of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is flirting
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Review