With even the most extended Black Friday sales now done, those with anything left to spend can now look to Cyber Monday which has just kicked off on local site Raru.
True to the name the main attractions here seem to be electronics with many of them sitting in the high 30% off range.
Those interested in expensive pieces of musical equipment will be happy to see that many items from that section of the website are on sale, some of them as high as 50% off.
Several physical games have also received the half-off treatment.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best deals available down below, but you can see everything for yourself on the Raru homepage.
These deals will be available until midnight tonight, but the bigger worry here is stock counts as some of the more appealing items only have a handful of units available. Those close to selling out will have a small blue circle icon indicating the number of remaining units.
The website also seems to be struggling either with an influx of traffic or with the changes the sale brought to it. Raru will periodically become inaccessible or fail to load, so you may need to refresh a few times until it responds.
- Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVME SSD R2 400 (Was R3 129)
- Orange Dark Terror 15 Watt Class A Head R4 499 (Was R11 077)
- SteelSeries Rival 310 mouse R745 (Was R1 129)
- Alesis VMINI 25 Key MIDI Keyboard Controller R999 (Was R1 676)
- Blackstar HT-5R 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amplifier R5 999 (Was 10 499)
- Pokémon Lost Thunder Elite Trainer Box R545 (Was R676)
- Mionix Nash 20 Headset R899 (Was R1 733)
- LEGO Architecture Skyline Shanghai R716 (Was R1 023)
- Novation LaunchPad MKII 64 R2 399 (Was R4 172)
- Sony DUALSHOCK 4 R750 (Was R999)