Last week Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) held its annual HPE Partner Awards 2018 to honour the top performing partners across South Africa.
The event was held in Johannesburg at Bohemian Rhapsody themed event late last week.
“At HPE we are serious about business, and our partners – the lifeblood of our organisation – are all dedicated to our mutual success. This is evident from the strong growth we have experienced year on year. However, after a year of hard work in 2018, we are privileged to be able to take time out to celebrate,” interim managing director at HPE South Africa Sherifa Hady said of the event.
The event incorporated awards from across the channel including from Aruba, Hybrid IT (HiT) and Alliances among others.
Winners from the night are listed below.
- Aruba Partner Sales Champion – Datacentrix
- Aruba Product Manager of the Year – Warren Gordon from Duxbury Networks
- Aruba Distinguished Partner Engineer of the Year – Dean Horsten from MySky
- Aruba Deal of Year Award – Intelsys
- Aruba Emerging partner of the year – MySky
- Aruba Growth Partner of the Year – Dimension Data
- Aruba Distributor of the Year – Duxbury Networks
- Aruba Elite Partner of the year – Datacentrix
- HPE Compute Partner of the Year – Datacentrix
- HPE Storage Partner of the Year – Ubuntu Technologies
- HPE Service Delivery Partner of the Year – EOH
- HPE Pointnext Partner of the Year – BCX
- HPE HiT Sales Ambassador of the Year – Nathan Thierney from Tarsus
- HPE HiT Pre-Sales Ambassador of the Year – Jacques Lewis from EOH
- HPE HiT Service Delivery Engineer of the Year – Franz Pienaar from Datacentrix
- HPE Coastal Ambassador of the Year – Riaan Taylor from Dimension Data Cape Town
- Alliances Partner of the Year Award – Microsoft
- HPE Distribution Product Manager of the Year – Celicia Van Den Berg from Tarsus
- HPE HiT Distributor of the Year – Axiz
- HiT Business Partner of the Year – Introstat
- HiT Silver Partner of the Year – Ubuntu Technologies
- HiT Gold Partner of the Year – First Technology
- HiT Platinum Partner of the Year – EOH
“Our awards extravaganza was the perfect opportunity to recognise our top performing partners, and also to thank each channel partner for their invaluable contribution. Not only were we able to formally recognise those partners that have gone above and beyond over the past year, we also used the opportunity to highlight the enhancements we have made to our partner rewards program. We look forward to continuing to build our relationships with our partners in 2019,” HPE country manager for Alliances Sales, Leon Erasmus said.
Congratulations to all the HPE Partner Awards 2018 winners.