Once again we return in audio form to bring you a new week of africast, with a big focus on new phones.
Samsung recently revealed four new phones in the S10 range with a new budget option as well as a 5G version that we’re not getting in South Africa. Check back around the launch date in March to see our full review of the S10+.
Next up, and slightly less exciting, is Far Cry New Dawn. The latest title in the beloved series left us rather disappointed. With nothing new to bring to the Far Cry formula, this feels like yet another tiny iteration Far Cry 3.
Finally we return to Samsung for maybe the biggest tech news in the last few years as the Galaxy Fold marks the first large scale consumer device to feature this frankly magical design. We got our hands on an early version of it, and it’s as amazing (or more) as you may have though.
Mentioned in this africast:
- Samsung debuts quartet of phones – S10, S10+, S10e & S10 5G
- Samsung reveals South African pricing and availability for Galaxy S10 range
- Where to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 in South Africa
- A year with the Samsung Galaxy S9
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: More DLC than Fully Fledged Title
- A close encounter with the Samsung Galaxy Fold