Oh hey, there’s no loadshedding, let’s have an africast.
First up is Apple with a metric tonne of new announcements with TV+, a credit card, and a gaming platform all having been announced recently. We cover it all… with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Next up is something we’re much more enthusiastic about in the new Tom Clancy game The Division 2. We loved the first game and this new one adds to it while fixing all the problems from that iteration, We’re nearing the end of the 30 hour main game so come hear our thoughts on what is approaching the late game.
Looping back around to announcements from tech companies and Huawei ahs shown off its new flagship together with a bunch of accessories. We got some hands on time with the device and we’re looking forward to using it more, especially with all the photography prowess it apparently has.
Finally, if you don’t understand why the header image for this is the Oakley Radar Pace sunglasses, well, you need to listen to the podcast.
Mentioned in this africast:
- Apple introduces Channels and TV+ to its entertainment offerings
- New Apple Card service debuted as company’s answer to mobile banking
- Apple enters the gaming fray with new Arcade platform for exclusive titles
- Apple beefs up its News app with magazines, newspapers and more
- The Division 2 impressions – Making America fight again
- Huawei unveils new photography-focused P30 and P30 Pro in Paris
- What’s the difference: Huawei P30 vs. Huawei P30 Pro
- How the Huawei P30 Pro compares to its predecessor
- Specs Comparison: Huawei P30 Pro vs. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The Huawei P30 Lite is a scaled down version of its flagship big brother