Barring midnight releases and invite-only events like premieres, Avengers: Endgame comes out one week from today to cap off more than a decade of Marvel films.
If you want to re-watch all the movies up until now or you’ve been in a coma / under a rock for all these years and you want to see them for the first time, well you still have plenty of time to do so.
Obviously not including Endgame the MCU currently consists of 21 movies from Iron Man in 2008 to Captain Marvel from just a couple of months ago in 2019.
We’ll stop blue balling you now: these 21 films would take you 2 690 minutes to watch. That’s almost 45 hours, or less than two days.
Yip, if you can drop work, school, friends and sleep you can watch through the entire MCU in less than a weekend.
We’ve got a list of all the movies (sorted by phase) and their runtimes listed below, which has been sourced from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wikipedia page.
Avengers: Endgame itself will be 182 minutes long, or just a pair of minutes over three hours.
Phase One – 744 minutes
- Iron Man – 126 minutes
- The Incredible Hulk – 112 minutes
- Iron Man 2 – 125 minutes
- Thor – 114 minutes
- Captain America: The First Avenger – 124 minutes
- Marvel’s The Avengers – 143 minutes
Phase Two – 759 minutes
- Iron Man 3 – 131 minutes
- Thor: The Dark World – 112 minutes
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – 136 minutes
- Guardians of the Galaxy – 122 minutes
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – 141 minutes
- Ant-Man – 117 minutes
Phase Three – 1 187 minutes
- Captain America: Civil War – 147 minutes
- Doctor Strange – 115 minutes
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 – 137 minutes
- Spider-Man: Homecoming – 133 minutes
- Thor: Ragnarok – 130 minutes
- Black Panther – 134 minutes
- Avengers: Infinity War – 149 minutes
- Ant-Man and the Wasp – 118 minutes
- Captain Marvel – 124 minutes