The Useful & Beautiful and Women in Tech ZA last week announced the final speaker lineup for the inaugural Women in Tech and Digital Conference being held on 12th June at the Belmont Square Conference Centre in Rondebosch, Cape Town.
Women in Tech ZA co-founder, Samantha Perry, told IOL News that “This event is tailored to showcase the high degree of skills and expertise we have in the tech sector, and specifically among women in tech, who are under represented at events as speakers and delegates. With that said, and while the name and content are tailored to women delegates, we want to make it clear that the conference is for everyone.”
The all-female speaker lineup includes:
- Mel Jones – Comedian, MC and hostess.
- Anna Collard – Pop Training, a KnowBe4 company, founder and MD.
- Aisha Pandor – SweepSouth co-founder and CEO.
- Barbara Mallinson – Obami founder and CEO.
- Birgitta Cederstrom – VP Commercial Brand & Demand MEA.
- Jacqui Mackway-Wilson – Go Social SA founder.
- Lorraine Steyn – KRS founder and CEO.
- Lynette Hundermark – U&S co-founder and CPO.
The event will feature two panel discussions, with the first to be chaired by Cathryn Reece, who is the product owner at Property24. It will cover wellness including sleep, stress, health/fitness, parenting and health trends/work wellness and will feature sleep scientist, Dr Dale Rae of the Sports Science Institute, LivFit founder, Olivia du Plessis and Business Insider editor, Helena Wasserman.
The second panel discussion will be chaired by Samantha Perry, where she will delve into technology in action particularly in AI, blockchain and machine learning. Joining her are Celina Lee, who is the co-founder and CEO at Zindi Africa, Debra Roodt from CCO Xago, Genevieve Mannel, head of IT in Cipla, and Emma Kaye founder and CEO of Bozza.
For more information and how to purchase your tickets visit their website.