If you love Rick and Morty and have always had inspirations to be involved with the show in some way, there is an opportunity to be drawn into season 4, if you’re willing to part with some cash.
This is thanks to a partnership between the show and Prizeo. While we’ve not heard of the site before now, it seems to function in the same as Omaze, a service which takes charity/ good cause donations in exchange for entries into contests involving some kind of pop culture.
This Rick and Morty contest works on a system where the more money you donate the more entries you get. The cheapest option is $10 for 100 entries, and there are other options up the ladder with $1 always buying 10 entries, but there are physical goods at higher tiers.
$80, for example, gets 800 entries and a replica of the portal gun seen throughout the show.
If it’s your first time on the site you should also get a popup where you can enter your email address to get 250 “free” entries.
While being in the show is the most appealing prize, winning the raffle also comes with a lot more. The full prize is as follows:
- Get drawn into a future episode of Rick and Morty as a background character
- Meet creators Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon
- Tour the Rick and Morty production offices in Los Angeles
- Take home a Rick and Morty merch bundle
- Roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations for Winner and Guest