You like tech futurism, looter shooters and hacks? Well the new africast is here with all of that, though we’re not sure why you like hacks so much. no judging.
First up is research firm Gartner which has released a list of 10 strategic tech trends for this year. We discuss three of them and how they’re already being implemented.
Next up is Borderlands 3, a great game weighed down by mediocre missions, shaky humour and absolute terrible performance. We’ll have a full review out soon but we’ve been fighting the poor performance for the addictive core loop. To spoil our review we’re going to suggest you wait for a game of the year edition of this title before buying it.
Finally, in local news, the South Africa arm of a Garmin website has been compromised leaking a lot of details about customers. We’ve been soldiering on trying to get details about this event but information has been scarce despite its severity.
Mentioned in this africast:
- These are the 10 strategic tech trends Gartner says to look out for in 2020
- Borderlands 3 problems and bugs megathread
- Garmin South Africa website hacked – CC numbers, expiry dates and more compromised
- Here’s the email address you need to contact Garmin about its hack
- Less than 6 700 customers affected by data theft says Garmin