If you haven’t had your fill of gaming following Comic Con Africa, you’re in luck as Vodacom rAge 2019 kicks off on Friday. The three-day long event (27th to 29th September) will see a number of gaming-related deals on offer, and Acer has detailed what it will have available with its Predator hardware in particular.
Along with having its own dedicated stand at rAge 2019, which is inspired in particular by the insane Thronos gaming chair, Acer has also invited local esports enthusiast Julia “Bish” Robson to the event, where she’ll be discussing content creation and offering up advice for those wanting to start up their own YouTube channel.
Speaking of the Thronos chair, Acer will have one on show for attendees to try out for themselves.
Now for the deals, with Acer confirming the following discounts on Predator and Nitro notebooks, as well as monitors:
- Predator Helios 300 – R19 999 (Saving of R9 000)
- Nitro 5 – R11 999 – 15 999 (Saving of R4 000)
- Nitro VG240YP Monitor – R 2 999 (Saving of R700)
- Nitro VG271Pb Monitor – R 3999 (Saving of R2 000)
- Predator XB241YUb Monitor – R5 499 (Saving of R1 500)
- Predator XB271H Monitor – R7 999 (Saving of R1000)
- Predator Z35 Monitor – R15 999 (Saving of R3 000)
It’s important to note that these are recommended prices, and could be subject to change when you’re at rAge 2019, as well as while stock lasts at the event. Should the device you’re looking for be sold out, or you simply won’t be at rAge 2019, Acer has made these discounts available on its local store until 4th October, starting tomorrow.
If you’ve been on the lookout for a new gaming notebook or monitor, this might be the best opportunity before the festive season.