While Toys R Us may be dead in the USA, it’s still alive and kicking in South Africa, and is yet another brand offering up appealing discounts on Black Friday.
Thankfully it isn’t just toys that are on sale. Videogame consoles, the games themselves, and even batteries will be slashed in price come the end of this week.
Unlike other companies who have been doing multiple day or even month-long sales, Toys R Us is sticking to the Black Friday mantra of only offering these prices on the day – 29th November.
Reading the small print all these deals will be first come first serve with limited stock for each one.
There seems to be a focus on LEGO for this sale, with select sets from it being halved in price. LEGO also takes up the first page of the aforementioned brochure.
- LEGO 70612: Green Ninja Mech Dragon – R449.90
- LEGO 42081: Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX – R1199.90
- LEGO 41352: The Big Race Day – R499.90
- LEGO 70654: Dieselnaut – R949.90
- Nintendo Switch Lite + Minecraft – R3999.90
- PS4 1TB + extra controller + FIFA 20 – R5999.90
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – R299.90
- 12 X AA or AAA batteries – R49.90
- Steffi Love Dream Castle – R499.90
- Smoby Jolie Playhouse – R1499.90